Saturday, August 9, 2003

(S)pots

So Wednesday night, it happened again. I had to park across the street in the townhouses. I go out there Thursday and there's a note on my windshield - I'll be towed if I park there again.

Fine. I don't like your stupid little parking lot anyway. *sniffs and storms off in a huff*

A few weeks ago I bought one of those new pasta cookers with the lid that locks on, and I gave it a spin Thursday night for spaghetti. I like it, even though the lid doesn't quite LOCK. But I can deal. I love the instructions. "1. Bring water to a boil. Do not cover the pot. 3. Add the pasta gradually so the water continues to boil. DO NOT COVER THE POT."

I WILL look at you like that, thank you very much. Carolina? What? WHAT? You're nuts. You're balls-out NUTS. Crack pipe. Down. NOW. Thanks for the linkage repair, though. I knew I kept you around for some reason.

This weekend: Hoooooly crap. It's all about the e-rasslin'. Got to get my first segments for Action! up, and I've got three RPs for the WCWF Match Beyond that need to get out of my head and into Word before I go to work Sunday.

Paid bills last night. Am poor again.

Until next time, for the love of God, DO NOT COVER THE POT.

No comments: