Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Not So Good

Yeah, that other design... didn't like it. So I changed back after trying a few different things that Failed Miserably.

Quick shots: The Steelers did, in fact, go with Zereoue over Bettis, so the Seagulls are looking for another running back. I have someone in mind to pick up off waivers, but if you think I'm gonna tip my hand, you're nuts. One of the guys at work remarked that it seemed a little early to be holding a fantasy draft. These past couple of weks have shown why it wasn't.

Lost the McNabb jersey auction. But I'll survive. Unlike SOME people.

With WWE's SummerSlam in the books, Chris Gates has quite the low-key rant on Triple H's dominance. I say "low-key" because it's been going on for a year and I'm a little surprised he isn't more outraged than he is.

This site kicks your ass:

Holding Out (PG)
(Office Politics/Revenge Fantasy/Societal Satire)
Starring David Duchovny and Jennifer Aniston
Also Featuring Patrick Dempsey, William H. Macy, Drew Barrymore, and Rebecca Romijn-Stamos
Directed by Steven Soderbergh
Screenplay by Jeff Nathanson
Projected Budget Range: $60-69 Million
Planned Release Date: November
Projected Box Office Receipts:
$15.71 million (Opening Weekend)
$78.95 million (Total Domestic Gross)
Chance of getting Oscar Nomination: 9%
Chance of winning at least one Oscar: 4%
Critic Most Likely to Praise: John Anderson, Newsday
Critic Most Likely to Skewer: The CAP Ministry, CAP Alert

Three Reasons For Me To Be A Butch Rosser Clone:
1. Youth
2. He has better weather than I do
3. Can write wrestling matches

Five Reasons For Me NOT To Be A Butch Rosser Clone:
1. His odd, uncontrollable facial hair
2. I make more money than he does
3. Am licensed to drive
4. Can decorate walls of home with something other than framed restraining orders
5. No risk of violating 4

I kid, of course.

No comments: