Sunday, December 21, 2003

ZING

Grand Theft Rob: you work for a newspaper, right?
IdeaMan405: Yeah
Grand Theft Rob: which means you could fake the articles I need of Chris Gates beating up Packer fans. :-D
Grand Theft Rob: right, right!
IdeaMan405: I could.
Grand Theft Rob: okay, okay. I'll bribe you. *slips Matt a penny*
IdeaMan405: Whether I will is another matter entirely. :-D
Grand Theft Rob: and there's plenty more where that came from!
IdeaMan405: Oh you're gonna have to do better than THAT.
Grand Theft Rob: you're a tough sell. *slips Matt a dime*
Grand Theft Rob: and this is for your trouble. *slips Matt a nickel AND a dime*
IdeaMan405: What the hell.
IdeaMan405: I can't even buy A STAMP with that.
Grand Theft Rob: *slips Matt a roll of stamps* I got postage, too, baby.
Grand Theft Rob: *holds out trenchcoat to reveal Priority Mail stamps*
IdeaMan405: Apparently the saying "Everything's bigger in Texas" doesn't apply to your wallet

No comments: