Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Big In 2003 (besides stealing from Butch)

Favorite CD: Ben Folds Live

Favorite movie: X-2. Don't get to the movies much.

Trend I'm most sick of: Reality TV/Paris Hilton (tie)

My favorite new toy: Madden 2004's franchise mode

I'm totally obsessed with: Honestly, nothing

Best sex I've had this year: *dies laughing*

My 2003 regret: Not doing enough. Just in general.

Word or phrase of the year: "That's it! THAT's the list!" - Tony Kornheiser after every Top 5 on PTI

Who most needs a Queer Eye makeover?: Mark from work. And it's not even close.

Is Kobe guilty?: Of adultery, yes.

Ambition for 2004: Clean up this mess

Best song I downloaded this year: Talib Kweli - "Get By"

The drunkest I was this year: Hmmm. Probably the Tom and Nancy go-away bash

Where I'll be on New Year's Eve: Damned if I know.

No comments: