Sunday, December 31, 2006

Big In 2006

Ownage of the Year: The 2006 elections

Blog Post of the Year (Home Team):
One Man's Hunt For Barbecue Sauce

Blog Post of the Year (Offshore): The Tao Of Poker: The Wall Street Game

APB of the Year (And Possibly Next Year):
Lindsay Lohan's sanity

Burning Question of the Year: "Whose country is this?"

Welcome Back: Leonardo DiCaprio (Does he have enough clout to just disappear for four years and come back in a Scorcese film?)

People I'm Glad I Wasn't: 1. Saddam Hussein; 2. Donald Rumsfeld; 3. Marco Materazzi; 4 (tie) 4+whatever number of Republicans were voted out of Congress

Most Pleasant Surprise: JBL as a color commentator

Still Funny A Year Later: "You can call us Aaron Burr / from the way we're droppin' Hamiltons"

Trend I Missed The Boat On: I was unaware that sexy had gone anywhere in the first place

Most Unwelcome Development: The rooster invasion

Trend I'm Most Sick Of: The same as last year

Underrated Hottie: Sasha Cohen (Tanith Belbin stole all her thunder)

I've seen just about enough of: Scarlett Johansson. (I'm waiting for one more thing. Actually, two.)

I've seen entirely too much of: Kevin Federline

Personal Nemesis of the Year: Tires

Under-the-Radar R.I.P.: Busta Rhymes' career

WTF Moment: Butch getting fired

Find of the Year: adtunes.com

Dubious Product Mash-Up of the Year: The OhMiBod

Most Questionable Career Decision: Mischa Barton

Best 30 Seconds of the Year: The Knicks drafting Renaldo Balkman and the immediate aftermath

Ambitions For 2007: Whatever I put for "Ambitions For 2006." Also, eat more fish.

No comments: