Friday, December 31, 2004

Big In 2004

Favorite CD: Did I even buy a CD this year? Oh, wait, the Franz Ferdinand disc.

Wedding present I would give Britney & Kevin: Some damn Tide

Trend I'm most sick of: Reality TV, surprise surprise. Honorable mention to it becoming more about the Yankees' choke than the Red Sox comeback

My favorite new toy: My new optical mouse, of all things

In 2004 I was totally obsessed with: Not being obsessed

Sex symbol of 2004: First half - EVIL TRISH~~~! Second half - Double L. I'm such a follower.

Underrated hottie: Natalie Coughlin

Best sex I've had this year: "A gentleman never tells." That's what my answer would be if I actually HAD one.

Biggest bitch move: Ricky Williams walking out on the Dolphins/Kobe telling cops that Shaq paid off his one-night stands (which led to Shaq saying, "I'm not the one buying love.")

Trend that's becoming disturbing: The return of the beer commercial wars

Worst personal moment of 2004: The lost checkbook incident

Favorite phrase of 2004 other than "I'm Rick James, bitch.": "I'm [insert name here], and I approved this message."

Number of times I said "I'm Matt Spaulding, bitch!": None. And thank God for that. Say it out loud and see how stupid that sounds.

Number of times I thought "Is Matt Spaulding gonna have to choke a bitch?": At least two

Number of times I watched the Paris Hilton sex tape: Negro, please.

Best song I downloaded this year: Jay-Z, "99 Problems"

I've seen just about enough of: Jude Law

I've seen entirely too much of: Tara Reid

Biggest disaster I NEVER *cough* would have predicted: "And starting at quarterback for the Washington Redskins, Mark Brunell."

People I'm glad I wasn't: 1. Scott Peterson; 2. The guy who threw the cup at Ron Artest; 3. Jim McGreevey; 4. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XX; 5. Tim Couch

Guiltiest pleasure: "Culo"

Where I'll be on New Year's Eve: Home, barring a miraculous healing

Ambitions for 2005: Start saving money, for real this time. Maybe consider moving into a bigger place. Actually try to get a girlfriend if I feel like it. Just generally try to improve.

3 comments:

Butch Rosser said...

AMY POEHLER? Freak.

Anonymous said...

I'm just going to pretend that you didn't say that about Jude.

Happy 2005, Matt!

--Jason

Johnny B said...

Yeah, I like Kathy Ireland -- WHEN I WAS IN THE SIXTH GRADE.

Get with the times, Matt. Jesus. :)