Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Picking Up Scraps

- I go back to the doctor tomorrow. I don't think it's anything serious because I imagine I would have heard from him sooner if it was. We'll see.

- When was the last time I watched RAW? I don't even remember.

- Iverson's sitting out against the Raptors tonight. That game'll be in the 50s.

- It's 7:15 p.m. I've got a pasta pot full of water and can't decide what to add to it.

- Been fighting with Ebay for the past couple of days over my access. I haven't been able to sign in, and they're telling me that I can fix it by changing my preferences. I don't think they quite understand that I can't change my preferences because I CAN'T SIGN IN.

- Prove you're not a teenybopper-chasing perv. Or that you are. Whatever.

- And finally...



78. Yeah, that's about right.

No comments: