Sunday, November 16, 2003

On The Other Hand...

Radical Rob T: It is quite a relief
Radical Rob T: to see that you are NOT John Stamos
IdeaMan405: It's good to check every once in a while.
Radical Rob T: now....if we can prove you're NOT Chris Tucker, we'll be doing great.
IdeaMan405: I'm not sure how to react to that.
Radical Rob T: well, I find that giving me money is a great reaction for any situation. However, in lieu of that, I'd suggest either killing Russo or placing a curse on Bill Parcells.
IdeaMan405: Hmmm.
IdeaMan405: (You're not getting my money, by the way.)
Radical Rob T: but it is an excellent reaction. Especially if you have large bills.
IdeaMan405: I don't.
Radical Rob T: credit cards? Bonds? the pictures of Vince and the goat you've got under your mattress?
IdeaMan405: Ew.
Radical Rob T: I don't want them for viewing. I'm gonna blackmail Vince.
IdeaMan405: I have no such photos
Radical Rob T: I'm thinking - new RAW world champion: Lance Storm. New SD! world champ - Rich Gannon. (He's got some time on his hands)

No comments: