Wednesday, March 3, 2004

All Manner Of Things

- We got The Freak? That's... weird. I'm not against it, but I don't quite get it, either.

- I haven't really been able to take the Oscars seriously since the unforgivable travesty that was Titanic over L.A. Confidential in 1998.

- Jennifer Garner is one of the very few women I find more attractive with her hair up.

- When exactly did French bread become a "baguette"? Did I miss this? It's very disturbing.

- It happened about four years too late, but the New York Rangers are finally blowing up that sorry excuse for a team.

- "Chappelle's Show" is the funniest thing on television. I will NOT argue about this.

- the Squared Circle is open for biz-NASS. Woo. And even though I hate the match I wrote, I want to think that it at least did its job.

- Julia Stiles also looks better with short hair.

- Fucking right I'm a doctor.

No comments: