Friday, May 12, 2006

I Guess I'm It

Since Butch passive-aggressively tagged me:

I AM: something approximating the sum of my parts. I'm not sure if it's more or less or what.

I WANT: some ribs (I actually have a better answer but it's totally not for public consumption)

I WISH: I was a better talker

I HATE: the fact that I have to spend over $250 for a new headlight assembly just because the lens on my turn signal somehow broke off/disappeared. What a joke.

I MISS: more times than I care to admit, the obvious

I FEAR: not knowing what comes next

I HEAR: something. I need to always hear something. Lately it's been "Hero of the Day" by Metallica and "How We Operate" by Gomez

I WONDER: if it's time to change the blog template

I REGRET: not asking her.

I AM NOT: a social butterfly by any means

I DANCE: poorly

I SING: but not in the shower

I CRY: almost never anymore

I AM NOT ALWAYS: this depressing. Honest. :) <-- See?

I MAKE: a mean Caesar salad

I WRITE: not nearly as much or as well as I used to

I CONFUSE: when I see obviously out-of-place objects, and when I get raised in Razz by a hand that can't possibly be good

I NEED: a giant bag of cash

I SHOULD: be more proactive in my job search

I START: slowly

I FINISH: very few things that I start

I TAG: you. Yes, YOU. You and I both know you're out there.

No comments: