Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bits and Pieces

- They rearranged the first five or so aisles of the supermarket I shop at, but I'm still wondering why you'd have the pasta in a separate aisle from the pasta sauce.

- YAY

- Tonight I went shopping for shoes 'cause, well, I need shoes, and since I dislike buying shoes even more than I dislike buying regular clothes, I've probably never noticed this before. But the men's shoes? We get one aisle down the side of the store and the back. That's IT. I'm amazed I found anything.

- Let me make sure I've got this right. This guy is now one of TV's newest heartthrobs? Would you have put odds on that 20 years ago?

4 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

I love shoe shopping! When you're fat, shoes are about the only thing you aren't embarassed to try on a lot!

Wait, the pasta isn't near the sketti sauce? WTF? That's insane!

Oh, by the way, I'm back, aproka was hijacked so now it's butfirst.blogspot.com, please fix your link if you still have me up!

Thanx,
April

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.