Sunday, January 23, 2005

The Short Version

- the weather station in Allentown apparently being knocked out Friday night;

- my car battery dying in the office parking lot;

- the jump start not taking;

- getting three different pieces of advice on what to do when I call AAA;

- Saturday night at the hotel without Food Network;

- having to dig out of a parking space at the apartment that I just pulled into, which is so wrong it will require its own PowerPoint presentation

I'll elaborate later. Suffice to say if the Eagles lose again today, I won't be held responsible for my actions.

1 comment:

Johnny B said...

- having to dig out of a parking space at the apartment that I just pulled into, which is so wrong it will require its own PowerPoint presentation.

That's terrible.

That's also due on our desk by 8 a.m.