Thursday, June 22, 2006

Setting Rosser Straight

(The ultimate NSFW post.)

I understand these things are subjective, eye of the beholder and all that, but come ON.

Kelly Monaco

Kara Monaco

Amber Campisi

Lindsey Vuolo

Divini Rae

Aliya Wolf

Nichole van Croft

Shae Marks

Karin Taylor

Eh, I can stop at nine. Particularly since #9 is...

Raquel Gibson (that sound you hear is Butch kicking his own ass)

And that was just off the top of my head. Basically what I'm saying here is...

Jennifer Walcott?

Bitch, PLEASE.

:)

2 comments:

Butch Rosser said...

If I have Raquel in the top 15 and Jennifer top 5, why would I kick my own ass? And isn't Shae Marks like 50? Nice idea of punishment, BTW--don't you have to send Michelle Rodriguez back to jail now?

Ruling stands.

Matt said...

You were going on and on about Raquel for about three months before she became a Playmate. And it wasn't punishment; I was merely trying to show you the error of your ways.

34. (50. Jeez. Now you're just belittling me.)

The basic point I was trying to make is that you're not going to sell me on Walcott as Hottest Playmate Alive.