Wednesday, April 27, 2005

This-n-That

- Butch's friend taking one side of Butch's old dresser off with one swing of a bat is the greatest thing I've seen all year, just edging out the row of Jets fans at the draft who reacted to the Mike Nugent pick like they'd been told they were being served the trout ice cream Sakai made in IC-A: Battle Of The Masters.

(The Mike Nugent pick was Very Necessary, btw. You want to make a playoff run with Doug Brien? Yeah, that's what I thought.)

- Brad Wilkerson's career average against the Phillies: 1.000.

- Fuck with me and I will SIGN YOUR ASS UP.

2 comments:

Butch Rosser said...

His name's Aaron. He says thanks.

Johnny B said...

OMG.

That story is the greatest thing I have ever heard.

It will be the biggest disaster to ever be shown on TV and I will gladly watch every second of it.